To coincide and to celebrate our first birthday we are launching our ‘Win Your Stay’ prize draw. With every booking made direct through our website you’ll automatically be entered into the draw to win the value of your stay up to the value of $2,500 as a credit valid for 36 months to use with us again. Draw entries open 1.7.21 and close 30.6.22. Winner will be drawn and notified on 1.7.22.
Terms & Conditions
- Discover Daylesford (ABN 75 913 476 193) (the Promoter)
- Entry is only open to guests who have a valid booking made through the Discover Daylesford website. Neither the Promotion nor the awarding of the prize is open to employees of the Promoter; parties to whom the Promoter has contracted work in relation to the Promotion;
parties who are otherwise directly involved with this Promotion; or any immediate family member of the above mentioned parties.
- The entry period for the prize draw is from Thursday 1 July 2021 14:00 AEST to Thursday 30 June 19:00 AEST, 2022.
- The first four entries drawn will receive a Discover Daylesford e-gift card worth AU$100 each. The main prize will be drawn for one confirmed guest who has completed their booking to WIN the value of their booking back, up to the value of AU$2,500 to cover the cost of the initial stay (whichever is lower) in the form of a credit voucher valid for 36 months.
- The prize draw will be conducted at 13:00 AEST on Friday 1 July 2022. Winners will be identified through a random computer-generated draw.
- The winners will be notified by email or text message within three (3) business days of the drawing.
- Unclaimed prize draw
Winners must claim their prize and confirm contact details by return email within three (3) months of the date of notification. Prizes will be delivered to winners within 2 weeks of the date of claim. In the event that a winner has not validly claimed their prize within three (3) months of the date of notification, that prize will be forfeited and no compensation will be payable. Prizes that have not been claimed within three (3) months of the date of notification will be re-judged at 13:00 AEST on Friday 15 July 2022. The winner will be notified by email within three (3) business days of the drawing.
- Exclusion of Liability
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, the Promoter is not liable for any loss suffered or sustained by any Participant or any other person including but not limited to consequential (including economic) loss by reason of any act or omissions, deliberate or negligent, by the Promoter or its employees or its contractors or its agents in connection with supply of the prizes awarded to the prize winners.
- The Promoter’s decision on all matters pertaining to this Promotion will be final.
- The Promoter is under no obligation to provide reasons for any of its decisions.
- The Promoter is under no obligation to engage in any form of correspondence whatsoever with Participants or their representatives in matters relating to the Promotion.
- A prize must be taken as offered and cannot be varied.
- A winner may be liable to declare a prize for tax purposes. The Promoter takes no responsibility for any tax payable on a prize. If any tax is payable on a prize it is the sole responsibility of the winner. Independent financial advice should be sought.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility if the prizes are lost, stolen, damaged or tampered with in any way.
- The Promoter does not take responsibility for misdirected mail or mail received late and the Promoter will not be liable for any loss resulting from transit of prizes.
The Promoter collects personal information from all Participants in order to conduct the draw and to complete this prize draw. If the requested information is not provided, the Participant will not be eligible to participate in the prize draw or to claim a prize and their entry may be discarded.
- To the extent that there is any inconsistency between these terms and conditions and any other published material, these terms and conditions will prevail.
- By participating in the draw, each entrant acknowledges that these terms and conditions are legally binding.